We are looking for an IT Project Manager/ EDI Solutions Engineer who is knowledgeable in representing Fitek’s electronic data interchange (EDI) solution and in cooperation with the sales and development teams, providing technical support before and after signing customer contract. The position is given the trust to take ownership by onboarding new clients and supporting existing customers, so Fitek EDI team is looking for a safe pair of hands, who can deliver on promises.
The role of the EDI Solution Engineer is to:
- Be responsible for the successful solution implementation, post-sales customer support and quality of service.
- Support customers to connect their ERP platform to the Fitek EDI platform.
- Work with sales, developers and support to gather and prioritize user, service and market requirements for customers.
- Support sales in customer cases providing expert knowledge to build customer trust and understand their processes.
- Provide service training both for customers as well as partners and resellers.
Here’re what team needs from the best candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in implementing business or accounting software solutions.
- Knowledge in supply chain processes and related IT solutions or/and EDI would be an advantage.
- Common knowledge how to transform business requirements into technical decisions and solutions.
- Fluent in Estonian and English, both spoken and written, Russian would be an advantage.
- Display a pro-active, focused on results and engaging approach.
Here’re what candidate can expect from the team:
- Challenging and engaging work in an international and innovative field of business.
- Freedom to act in line with colleagues, partners and customers.
- A flat team structure where doors are always open and your voice will always be heard
- A fun, energetic place to work in the office or remotely with a like-minded and supportive team of specialists in their field
If you feel comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments and you have what we need from you, you are fit for us! Join our international team and get all needed training, support and recognition by a competitive compensation package. Please apply by the 01.10.2020.