We are looking for the lead QA who is ready to take the challenge of leading the QA of our cloud services. The development team in our Tallinn’s office is working on different cloud-based ecosystems for e-invoicing - sending, receiving, e-archiving, standard, integrations. All our solutions are built for the global market and are available for SMEs (small and medium enterprises), corporates, public authorities and also to private end-customers.
In this position you are the key person of the quality of the software we provide.
Your role is:
- Taking lead and planning the QA process
- Optimizing the QA and testing
- Building up new automated testing solutions
- Consulting development team in release planning
- Documenting test plans for the ecosystems
- Leading regression testing
- Leading smaller test team
- Working in cooperation with product owners, business analysts and development team
Expected from you?
- Strong experience in QA
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Good software development understanding
- Good communication skills for working in an international team
- Readiness to guide QA engineers
- Good spoken and written English language skills
Our company is working all over Europe and heading to new markets. Our customer segment varies from private users to governments. All that together provides challenges and opportunities to work on innovative solutions and service models. Our task is to make e-invoicing as simple as sending an email. Or – to make it even simpler by using different technologies and integrations to other 3rd party service providers. If you are interested to take the challenge and take a part of the route, then do not hesitate to send your CV and contacts to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available immediately (Tallinn).