We are looking for the Technical Support Engineer who will investigate and solve technical issues and will be a true member of global product development team located in Tallinn. Our purchase invoice solution is built for the global market and is used by corporates, public authorities, and SMEs (small and medium enterprises). More than 18 000 user accounts from all over Europe are using it for incoming invoice processing. Technical Support Engineer is the key player of solving the 3rd level technical problems and have possibility to be hands-on in BE code.
The role is to:
- Investigate and find the root cause of customer technical problems and work on correcting errors at the code level.
- Create and complement 3rd level support workflows.
- Support existing product and assist 2nd level support.
- Investigate and resolve of reported new or unknown issues.
- Work closely on solution development with product owners, business analysts and development team
- Be responsible for the safe and targeted use of databases and information systems
Here’re what team needs from the right candidate:
- Relevant +2 years work experience that proves general software development understanding.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of MSSQL, PostgresSql (indexes, transactions, explain).
- Some knowledge of .Net/C#.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage your work and time, independence and high responsibility, attention to details.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Here’re what candidate can expect from the team:
- Challenging and engaging work in a global and innovative field of business.
- Freedom to act in line with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- A flat team structure where doors are always open, and your voice will always be heard.
- Energetic place to work in the office or remotely with a like-minded and supportive team of specialists in their field.
If you feel comfortable with the complexity in dynamic environments and you have what we need from you, you are fit for us! Join our global team and get all needed training, support, and recognition by a competitive compensation package.
Position available immediately (Tallinn).